Friday, May 9, 2014

A Fabulous Friday Feeling

Flying off the bench this week, a custom order through Etsy, taking one of my favourite designs, the pebble and pearl ring (which you can see here) and increasing the size of the pearl.


Pearl and Pebble ring, Cari-Jane Hakes, May 2014
I love the contrast between the matt surface of the limestone pebble and the sheen of the pearl.  It was a lovely one to make.

Also on Etsy, I added a little bit of extra Queen Anne's Lace to this resin pendant before it was posted out to a client celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary.

Queen Anne's Lace pendant, Cari-Jane Hakes, May 2014
Elsewhere, I have been super busy developing some new products for notonthehighstreet.com.  With Father's Day fast approaching, it was time to develop some cuff-links.  You can see what I've been up to here (Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve cuff links) and here (Family Tree cuff links).

KOKO TV did a wee interview with me when I was helping the Hybrid Handmade Husband at London Fashion Week back in February this year.  They posted it up on YouTube a couple of weeks ago and I've only just mustered the courage to post it here.  Now, you should know, that this is my posh "London Fashion Week, oh my goodness, I've got a big camera pointed at me" voice.  I think in everyday life, I probably sound a lot different.  Enjoy!


ps: yes they did spell my name wrong
pps: also featuring jewellery by Cari-Jane Hakes (obviously)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...