Friday, December 13, 2013

A Fabulous Friday Feeling...

Fabulous Friday Feeling posts have been a little thin of the ground here.  This is not to say that things have been less than fabulous, it perhaps just means that I haven't taken the time to settle down and record them.

First up....I received this lovely little package from Laura from Little Shop of ElleSee (you can find her Etsy shop here).

I have the most lovely clients!  
I made a brooch for Laura's mother this year (I wrote about it here) with some bracken that I picked up on a trip 'home' to Scotland.  Laura writes:

"My Mom and I have not forgotten the love that you put into making that beautiful brooch for her."

Thank you once again Laura!  And no...I STILL haven't opened it yet.

Elsewhere, a piece of rose gold was cut and filed and rolled and buffed and polished until it looked like this...

Rose gold and sterling silver 4mm wide bracelet, Cari-Jane Hakes, December 2013
1mm of rose gold and 1mm of sterling silver - a tricky combination but the outcome is really rather beautiful.  I think I'd like one myself!

Goodness, isn't this month galloping by?

6 comments:

  1. Indeed it is, I can't believe how fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reckon the year just goes on 'fast forward' from the 2nd week in December!

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't mind one either... beautiful! Cx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, this little bracelet is getting a lot of 'likes' on my Facebook business page. It is very popular.

      Delete
  3. Aw! You are so very welcome. I'm on pins and needles waiting for you to open it! I should have labled it: "Open Me Now", but it will be a special surprise for when all your work is complete.

    That bracelet is absolutely spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, two more projects to complete before I'm going to allow myself to open it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...